CATI – COMPUTER ASSISTED TELEPHONE INTERVIEWING
6.5 Million B2B and B2C Surveys Completed Annually
When your research project needs a personal touch, a customer advocate, or the guidance of an experienced researcher, SSI CATI is the right choice. Our professional interviewing team can tackle any CATI research project, no matter the size or scope, for both B2B and B2C audiences.
CATI can also help us reach hard-to-reach target audiences, like B2B, that may not wish to engage with online surveys. CATI can also serve to supplement online or mobile research to ensure representative sampling and faster turnaround times on completed research. You can trust your CATI project to SSI, because we:
- Pioneered random sampling phone methodologies in 1977 and are considered the gold standard.
- Offer the largest interviewing team in industry with over 2,500 stations.
- Monitor all agents live and remotely for quality
- Use predictive dialing technology and proprietary manual dialing systems
- Maintain state-of-the-art security systems and protocols
SSI CATI research is faithfully executed according to methodology every time – with interviewers, project managers and researchers ensuring efficiency, quality control and results you can trust.
SSI B2B inSSItes™
Reliable. Fastest-Growing. Global.
As business-to-business marketers look to expand internationally, the job of collecting data that powers insights across multiple countries can become very difficult. Enter SSI.
SSI brings you online B2B research through SSI B2B inSSItes™, the preferred choice for high quality, reliable business-to-business online sample with access to respondents in 100+ countries. You can reach the movers and shakers who are powering business decisions across hundreds of industries and job titles—including C-suite executives, IT decision makers and more. Our business panel can target C-Level executives, small business owners and professionals in IT, HR, finance, sales, retail and more. We’re different than other B2B data collection solutions in the following ways:
- Use phone verification and precise profiling according to best practices
- Utilize sources that are 90% proprietary that SSI is constantly optimizing and protecting
- Monitor with quality controls developed over decades and proven over tens of thousands of studies
- Offer rewards through loyalty programs and top brands that are meaningful to business professionals
- Recruit through diverse, blue-chip sources including travel loyalty programs, alumni and professional organizations to achieve better representation and quality
Our unique combination of accuracy, precision, reliability and support clearly points to the better path forward for your next business-to-business market research project.
SI's Multi-Modal Mobile Solution Fully Integrates
Geo-Location and Behavior Data
Mobile researchers and brands want the power to understand and interact with consumers at the point of experience. SSI offers the industry’s only comprehensive multi-modal product that combines geo-location and behavioral data in a fully integrated mobile research solution. SSI’s mobile data collection gives market researchers in-the-moment insights opinions and observations into an always-on world. Our clients benefit from recent, real-time, and even planned “on a mission” survey data that SSI mobile solutions provide.
- Monitoring, push notifications and alerts, location awareness, text, photos and videos
- Insights from younger, higher income, tech-savvy, on-the-go respondents
- SSI’s fully vetted, optimized and engaged mobile panel
- Integration with our globalplatform and SSI Blend for quality
- Easy SSI QuickThoughts® mobile survey and data collection app
- QuestTest diagnostic tool for scoring and improving SSI and client-hosted mobile surveys
- Wide array of SSI Mobile-Smart survey templates for SSI or client-hosted surveys
- NEW SSI Proximity Sample™
- enables geo-location capabilities
The explosion of wireless is not just a US phenomenon. SSI research shows that around the world—from the UK to Spain to Japan—more people now own cell phones than landlines. Trust the experts at SSI to manage the complexities of your next mobile research project.